Thursday, October 2, 2008

Getting back to basics

In economic hard times we are all forced to get back to basics. We once again ask the questions that we should be asking everyday even in good times. “Why are we here?” “What is the mission?” and “What do I need to fulfill the mission?”

John 20:21, Jesus said, "As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." Now, what are we being sent to do? What is our mission? Well, Paul is real specific. He tell us in Acts 20, He says, "the most important thing is that I complete my mission, the work the Lord Jesus gave me to tell people the good news about God's grace.”

Acts 1:8 “You will be My witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth”

The mission is clear we are to share the good news!

Please continue to pray for the people living in this part of Mexico. The needs are great! We need your help and prayers!