Friday, December 14, 2007



We got our kitchen sink installed at our new mission house only one minor problem no water yet.... When I was with the IMB they had a rule that you could not build your own home now I am beginning to understand why they made that rule... We are saving a lot of money by building this house ourselves and it's going to be really nice but there have been a lot of headaches a along the way. Speaking of headaches Darla seems to be doing great. She goes back to the doctor in Cancun on Monday... Thanks for your prayers for her...


I have been a Christian for 37 years and I still don't understand prayer but I do know this, the bible teaches that we are to pray believing. It also says we have not because we ask not and when we ask we ask a miss. Prayer helps me to remember that God is God and we are not...


I have begun to pray about everything, big and small. Trying to pray prayers with a pure heart in faith believing. I thing we ask a miss when we pray a selfish prayers or we pray without a pure heart.


The workers at the house site are not believers but they want us to pray for them. They are seeing God anwser our prayers and they are asking more and more questions.










Posted by Picasa