Friday, August 31, 2007

Working on a New Sermon Series

Facing the Low Seasons - When You’re Running On Empty - We live in a tourist area and everyone living here is affect by the highs and lows of tourist season. Our people need your prayers at this time of year as many are under a great deal of stress. As many feel like they are running on empty we know that God can feel that emptiness.

Please pray that our people will follow the teaching of Christ.

Here’s what Jesus says in Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to Me all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you…” more to do… No. That’s not what it says! “I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me because I’m gentle and humble in spirit and you will find rest for your souls. For the yoke I will give you is easy and the load I will put on you is light.”

Pray that many will come out to our weekend services.